"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Beyond numbers, the world's cooler response may reflect a shift in the sources of refugees.
- However, the response to his death reflected just how popular Orbison had again become.
- Dirk's response reflects why he has succeeded where many have failed.
- The press secretary was then asked whether his response reflected his own feelings or those of the President.
- But the response may not reflect what is really going on.
- Experts say the parents' response reflects a common situation.
- Your responses do not reflect what is really happening in our country.
- It is not legislation and therefore Parliament's response must reflect that.
- As we have seen, one's response to a witch or to Aslan reflects the kind of person he really is.
- But the response to the remarks reflected the deep divisions between the two parties.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.