"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- An impassioned response saw 12,000 people inundate the programme's blog with the locations where they had heard the bird.
- Captain Dinsmore, a 21-year veteran testifying by telephone from Iraq, offered a relatively impassioned response.
- He has answered the questions about being soft hundreds of times in recent months and always has an impassioned response.
- Throughout the country there are people whose interests, experiences or family roots have led them to offer more impassioned and enthusiastic responses to the impending step.
- In an impassioned response, Theramenes denied that his politics had ever been inconsistent.
- Sometimes the approach is uncomplicated, as in the installation titled "War," which documents the immediate, impassioned response by artists to a recurrent calamity.
- But Mr. Grasso's impassioned response now leaves that approach open to question.
- But those who were hoping Mr. Koppel would make an impassioned response in defense of quality journalism will probably be disappointed.
- Keith Lee provided an impassioned response to apartheid in South Africa.
- Oleanna ... is an impassioned response to the Thomas hearings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.