"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They form the first line of police response to the public.
- Arrest was found to be the most effective police response.
- He also said it would allow a police response within four minutes or less.
- "So what is going on in my quiet neighborhood that requires such a large police response?"
- Their original purpose was to handle crime reports and police response.
- In addition, police response and investigation can often differ based on race of the victim.
- "I think the police response was very appropriate," he said.
- The police response, he said, is "only good for one set of people and not the other."
- "When for the first time did you ever hear anybody say that they were dissatisfied with the police response to the violence?"
- The clock in Graves's head says police response, five minutes at the outside.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.