"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They provide general police services, including crime prevention, patrol, and response to calls for assistance.
- Ubiquitination is a central role in cell signaling that regulates several processes including protein degradation and immunological response.
- CoreDirect is a results tracking and management tool that offers a complete snapshot of a commercial's performance, including costs, clearance and response.
- A re-edition of his paintings including critical response has been published in 1977 by the British Museum.
- In the last decade, it has become apparent that different variants of malignant tumors generally exhibit diverse genetic, biological, and clinical properties, including response to treatment.
- The software lets users create complex questionnaire design, including skip patterns, required response, missing responses, random presentation of questions and field validation.
- What is gone or missing are the functions essential to personhood, including cognition, awareness and emotional response.
- These officers are responsible for security functions at the institution including patrols, security posts, first response, and escorts.
- In humans, they are responsible for co-ordinating various physiological functions, including digestion, immune response, blood coagulation and reproduction.
- However, 28% cite psychiatric issues, including response to auditory hallucinations and reduce the side effects of medication.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.