"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Such a response at a time of crisis demonstrated the Princess's awareness of the public expectations of the monarchy.
- The public response to her case demonstrates why being a judge can be a trying job.
- The pronounced magnetic response in such lightweight materials demonstrates an advantage over heavier, naturally occurring materials.
- Queila's response demonstrates the different possibilities for all non-English-speaking children trying to learn English.
- Macbeth's response to that suggestion demonstrates how their relationship has changed.
- His response demonstrates why, paradoxically, it may be some of the city's most venerable institutions that possess the flexibility to weather these moments.
- "The response has demonstrated how democracies handle situations like these differently," she said.
- New Yorkers can be as kind and sympathetic as anyone else, as their response to Sept. 11 demonstrated.
- The also said that the lawmakers' rapid response demonstrated how easy a political target telephone solicitors had become.
- The fast and overwhelming response demonstrates that Nato is serious about defending its members.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.