"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In these trials, feedback is given about whether the participant has gained or lost money after a response.
- After a very good response the band said that they will probably put out more unreleased songs in the future.
- The board later backed off on the branch closing plan after a strong negative response from citizens in the affected neighborhoods.
- After such success and a good response from the crowd, the boys decided to push forward and work harder.
- It was easy for South to double, but the next move after a one-spade response was less clear.
- After a slow initial response in the Paisley area, yesterday's total stood at 146 knives.
- After a poor initial response and much further effort a total of 5 teams were formed.
- After a smooth response by Andy, Trump let him off with a "nice answer".
- After a very encouraging response, the team built a full working version of the site and began securing partnerships with top university institutions in Portugal.
- Two days later, after a rapid military response, the hostage-takers abandoned the hostages.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.