"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The new model was released onto the Argentina market during 2010.
- The years show when a given drug was released onto the pharmaceutical market.
- The song is set to be released onto radio's in the last week of January 2011.
- Several pieces of early concept art were also released onto the internet.
- The video was released onto music channels on September 21, 2007.
- But releasing these onto the market would cause complete price collapse for everyone.
- Note: All shorts were released onto the web around 2001.
- It was released onto digital media outlets in April 24, 2012.
- It was released onto digital media outlets on April 1, 2011.
- The song is set to be released onto radios in January 2011.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.