"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was released in 1855 near the current site of the town.
- A second, official music video was also released near the end of March 2006.
- It was recorded through 1997 and released near the middle of 1998.
- The album is expected to be released near the end of June 2010.
- It was also released in most major territories on or near the same day.
- On 15 March 2013 the group confirmed that they would release new material near the end of the year.
- However, he was unconditionally released near the end of spring training.
- The next morning, Springer was released near her close relatives.
- Movies have the best chance if they are released near the end of the year and cause excitement at the box office or among critics.
- Typically, a new compilation is released near the start of each year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.