"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That she just wanted me to like her better than you did.
- On the other hand, I want people to like me.
- Comes a time in life when a man can't turn a blind eye, not if he wants to like himself.
- I wanted him to like me, and now he does.
- He'd wanted her to like his place, and she did.
- It's natural to want to like the way you look.
- He wanted me to like jazz more than I did.
- I wanted to like it, there was so much good press.
- Others want to like what they see in the mirror.
- I want to like this, but it's just too basic to get much love from me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.