"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But she grew to like it and became an expert on 20th-century works of art.
- The two eventually grow to like and respect each other, however.
- I ran one for a year and grew to like it a great deal.
- It was one of the things that people grew to like.
- And if so, he might grow to like it here.
- Not bad; in fact, he might grow to like this business of eating.
- But after a time, he grew even to like the children.
- He was really growing to like the chief of staff.
- She was my patient for the last three months, and I really grew to like her.
- At first they seemed kind of silly, but I grew to like them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.