"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For some reason she'd set her sights on him, and he was starting to like the idea.
- Am I starting to like being regarded as something more than human?
- "I started to like him as a friend," she said.
- After a little while, I started not to like that very much.
- But pretty soon spring came, and she started to like it here.
- Later on in the story, some of the boys start to like her.
- I was even starting to like sleeping with all of us in one room.
- You understand where the bitterness comes from, and people may start to like him a little.
- The majority of the foreign students stay on, and many even start to like their new environment.
- At the same point, his father also starts to like him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.