"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I know he has some things about him, but I liked his father.
- He is the only member of the band who spends time with or likes his father.
- In your memoirs, I can see how much you liked my father.
- I didn't like my father and the doctor wasn't any better.
- Their store survived the riots last year because the people in the neighborhood liked his father.
- "You can't stop loving the kids just because you don't like their father."
- I'm not a child and I didn't like my father.
- The marriage, however, was an unhappy one, in part because Zaifeng did not like her father.
- Colt would have liked his father to know how he was spending the next few days.
- "Are you somebody else who doesn't like my father?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.