"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You think people don't like him now on the road?
- I would like to home in on the following issues.
- President Clinton says he doesn't like the focus on it.
- I don't like it on my old hands any more.
- There were things to like, especially on my first visit.
- All these groups I keep writing about - what are they really like on stage?
- And he said they didn't like him on the street - no one did.
- What it was really like on the inside, and all that.
- She didn't like the look on his face, not one bit.
- I would like to hear your opinion, as President, on the matter.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.