"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I like his 10-year-old son sitting unobtrusively on the bench.
- "I would like my son to play cricket," he said.
- Buffalo Hump had never been able to like his son and now he wanted to see him gone.
- Vishwanath would like his son to get married and become responsible.
- "I hope you can find it in you to like my son."
- And while we're at it, we'd like our son back.
- Jacob didn't like his son being involved in them.
- First, we have to get to like each other, and then I have to hope he likes my son.
- Would you like to swim off to her, my son?
- Doug would like his son to work with him at the local aircraft factory.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.