"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How'd you like enough money for college at any school in the country?
- Or perhaps you like them both at the same time.
- He didn't like them at all, which was something he'd never felt about books before.
- I said I'd like a look at the room she died in.
- In truth, he did not like himself very much at the moment.
- This month we would like you to photograph people at work.
- I would also like to say thank you, at this point, to all those involved.
- Maybe so, but I'd still like a shot at him.
- "And they don't have much reason to like you at the moment."
- You'll have the opportunity to say anything you like at your trial.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.