"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- My point is, if another country does to us what we do others, we're not going to like it very much.
- Because they were about to do something I wasn't going to like.
- He's not going to like what I have to tell him.
- She isn't going to like it if you are late.
- I think they're going to like this team as we go along.
- Well, most people come here thinking they're not going to like it.
- But they really weren't going to like what was coming next.
- Oh, she was not going to like this at all!
- When we find out who did this, they are not going to like me as president.
- He was here to tell her something she wasn't going to like.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.