"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Parents can also now say which school they'd like their children to go to.
- Therefore, I believe all of us would like our children to have a better day.
- He didn't like good children and they were really afraid of him.
- I like children,' he said, then moved back to his table.
- He doesn't like his children, so we have to keep them apart, which isn't a bad idea when you consider it.
- Many parents would like their children to be allowed to send E-mail.
- "You would like children of your own, and not other people's?"
- "Those men you call animals, the ones who like children?"
- But I would have liked children and a settled home.
- We would like our children to go to school here.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.