"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The next step, he said, was "to get people to like us, and then to have the community help set police policy."
- With a little practice I might get to like you.
- I was really getting to like them, before they turned on us.
- He gets to like the active music from the years 1976-1977.
- "I can see how a person could get to like one of those."
- He had been getting to like old Dad pretty well.
- Neither one, however, seems to be able to get people to like him.
- "In that case, I will try to find what else you might get to like."
- You know, he said to himself, I could get to like failure after a while.
- "After a while, I think you might get to like each other."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.