"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I did not like meeting school teachers in the street.
- Maybe they just didn't like me in the first place.
- He would like to play again, in part, because his children want him to.
- I don't like big games in the middle of the season.
- I would also like in particular to thank you for being here with us today.
- I didn't like having attention called to myself quite this early in the game.
- I didn't like the fear in his eyes when he looked at me.
- Think I don't like to talk to somebody ever' once in a while?
- Or the ones you think you'd like in your bed.
- But if you make these you've got to like the people in it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.