"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I was really beginning not to like either of them.
- He too is beginning to like being called a king, it seems.
- Would any of these guys ever begin to like him?
- He was beginning to like the idea of coming to know the young man.
- He was beginning to like these people and their ways.
- I began not to like the feel of the whole situation.
- Really bad idea for the day- he was beginning to like her, too.
- He was beginning to like the sound of this story.
- But here's the deal: we want you to begin to like us now.
- Alone, in the center of three men's attention, she was beginning to like it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.