"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Is there anything else you'd particularly like to add to the list?
- "Not even if I would particularly like to see it?"
- I should particularly like to say something about the agencies.
- But I would particularly like to welcome her section on the rights of children.
- At least this one wasn't for anyone I had particularly liked.
- I would particularly like to thank everyone for the support and faith shown in me.
- I would particularly like to comment on two of the many good points in this report.
- Particular issues came after that which I particularly liked but not as a "run."
- She particularly liked music classes and learned a great deal from the teacher.
- I would particularly like to know who can trigger them and when.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.