"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I just don't like that sort of thing being mentioned.
- That doesn't mean we have to like them, of course.
- You'll like him of all things, my love, I know.
- I am sure you will like it of all things.
- But only for those who like that sort of thing.
- She liked that best of all, but would never ask for it.
- And do you not like the taste of them in the mouth?
- It was a good picture, if, I told myself, you liked that sort of thing.
- Just like back home, no one likes that sort of thing.
- All very well, as one's great aunt might say, for those who like that sort of thing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.