"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I would especially like one for my other child, who's in middle school.
- I think now she likes especially to hurt those who love her most.
- A personal accounts of the fighting, which I especially like.
- What I like especially about it, is that you can meet people from all over the world and party together.
- The Governor also said he would especially like to help write position papers.
- "We would especially like you to use it for young children."
- I should especially like to hear the Council's assessment of this.
- I would especially like to stress the position of the least developed countries.
- They all knew how to wait, though none of them especially liked it.
- But I would especially like to thank those very many people who give their time voluntarily to help others.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.