"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They liked my mother too because she's so beautiful.
- I liked my mother, but I did not understand her.
- She would have liked her mother to see the Cotswolds at their best.
- I would like my mother to be around to see her grandchildren.
- Once upon a time I quite liked my mother.
- But you know, I don't think he liked his mother.
- Though many guests have great fun, appearing on the program is not always an experience you would like your mother to see.
- Ronnie liked Alice's mother and tried to be at her best when she was around.
- Would you like your mother to know that her boy is a coward?
- It doesn't sound as if he liked his mother much.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.