"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The film was generally well liked by critics who wrote about it.
- Bob Newman was a man generally liked by both men and women.
- The film made 12 million dollars worldwide and was generally liked by the critics.
- But I generally like to know what I'm fighting for.
- They also generally liked the concept of writing for a repertory company.
- They generally liked to sit there after dinner, but today they also had things to do.
- In the last year George had become responsible for the entertainment of young visitors and generally liked the duty.
- Critics generally liked the song, especially its chorus and lyrics.
- Mya Rose's music is generally well liked by most critics.
- He generally liked his job, but having to search pornography sites every day disgusted him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.