"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But most seem to like living in a town without liquor licenses.
- Autistic children may usually like to be by themselves, without other people around.
- And besides I'd like a return to real competition without the financial edges.
- Doing what you like without restraint is not a taste of freedom.
- - Do you like your coffee with or without milk?
- "I like you better without it," she said, her reserve with him broken.
- Of course there are those who don't like mice, with or without a machine.
- That makes it hard to chew, and women don't like a man without teeth.
- I don't like people without a sense of humour, and he has lots.
- This is not the place for people who like to vacation without a schedule.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.