"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They saw the figure that appeared by the house wall.
- The extended house wall hid him from the street in front.
- I kept tight against the house wall and looked in every window.
- It was easy to move back along the house wall.
- On each side were narrow passages that led through the house wall.
- It's pretty obvious that any woman out in public is free game, but safe behind her house walls.
- He can see a police detective through a house wall!
- One has sides that slope from the ground to about three feet on the house wall.
- Stepping from the doorway, he looked along the house wall.
- The room was like a huge cheese box, set within the house walls.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.