"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- White House advisers stopped even pretending to be busy.
- White House advisers scoffed at suggestions that politics played a role in the assault.
- "I need a call from the president," he told the White House adviser.
- "I thought it was a mistake," said a White House adviser.
- He also served as a White House adviser to the president from 1961 to 1963.
- "These are nations that could go either way," one White House economic adviser noted the other day.
- Top White House advisers "basically like the principle," he said.
- "The timing is not ideal," a top White House economic adviser said.
- White House advisers had less than 12 hours to review the bills before telling the President to go ahead and sign.
- "The whole town is waiting for the other shoe to drop," said a White House adviser.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.