"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He spent $578,000 in his first race for a House seat, which was open.
- Party control of the state's House seats did not change hands.
- This is a blue state, he'll probably take the house seat.
- All 100 House seats were up for election in 2009.
- Republicans now hold four of the state's six House seats.
- The candidates may have set a record for money spent on a House seat.
- It is the first state ever with more than 50 House seats.
- Every two years, all of the house seats come up for election.
- But he returned in 1984 to claim the House seat for the first of his five terms.
- Democrats also made strong efforts to pick up the state's two House seats.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.