"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Berman gestured to a small house trailer on the far side of the building.
- What was Burton thinking when he put a house trailer down here?
- The Pussers moved into the house trailer and began adjusting to their new way of life.
- In the background was an old house trailer, framed by cacti.
- There were eight of them there in his house trailer.
- The engineer's office, a battered old converted house trailer, sat dark and empty.
- He had gone around to the house trailer in back, but it was locked and dark.
- One of those, a child pinned under a house trailer, was described as seriously injured.
- They passed old farms with new house trailers in front.
- Some also have front or back porches which can be joined outside the doors of the house trailer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.