"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even their body language on the program reflected a high comfort level between the two House colleagues.
- Still, he said, the flights can also provide a good opportunity to chat with House colleagues or whatever other interesting passengers happen to be along.
- The two were House colleagues from 1979 to 1983, when they married.
- He may not have talked to his House colleagues either.
- More than once, House colleagues have implored him to temper his remarks, but in vain.
- We need to make population and family planning household words," Bush told his House colleagues.
- Still other senators may be moved by a sense that they should not abandon their House colleagues who voted for impeachment.
- My House colleagues should be clear on what their vote means today.
- He joins more than 60 of his House colleagues who have chosen not to run in November.
- But he also made it clear that neither he nor his House colleagues were lashed to them, either.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.