"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Nothing else was out there: they saw no cars or house lights.
- As she sat, the house lights began to go down.
- The police hit the house lights and shut the whole thing down.
- It was near dark by then and the house lights had automatically come on.
- I kept the vision by not looking directly at the house lights.
- The house lights were turned up slightly, but the film continued to play.
- Not all the house lights come on in the same way whenever they're turned up.
- Indeed, the house lights were turned off for theatrical effect.
- The line of trees was still just about visible, though the house lights beyond were not.
- Under the metal door, I see the house lights come up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.