"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Action on the House floor could come by next month.
- They want to make changes to the house one floor at a time.
- The bill did not make it to the House floor, however.
- The bill now goes to the House floor, where a vote is expected in the next week or two.
- The issue will be taken up when the bill reached the House floor.
- The next step is a vote on the House floor.
- The bill may go to the House floor later this month.
- That means the idea is likely to come to a vote on the House floor in the coming days.
- The bill has not been brought to the House floor for debate.
- Administration officials said they hope to have an energy bill on the House floor for a vote by the end of this month.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.