"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Willb42 is also right that house price will probably fall over the next year or two.
- To the south, the average house price is about $750,000.
- The problem is house prices - they are simply too high.
- But that's not: Why did we see house prices go up and come down?
- House prices, including the lot, range up to $2 million.
- House prices on this street start at $3m and range to $12m.
- House prices are now higher than the national average (as at 2006).
- House prices now range from about $300,000 to $1.5 million.
- This put them at risk if house prices ever fell.
- Is someone saying workers should receive less where house prices are lower?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.