"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her campaign spent approximately $2 million, the most expensive House race in the country that year.
- It is also among the most expensive House races in the country.
- The campaign committee has already raised $1.8 million for 1998 House races.
- "At the end of the day, House races are a choice between two people."
- Indeed the fall campaign has changed very few House races.
- Campaign expenditures were the second highest in the nation for a House race.
- Among the House races, two of the most interesting are in the south.
- The House race is one of about 30 considered highly competitive this year.
- Either way, it could end up as the most expensive House race in the country.
- It is also expected to be a focus of House races as elections near.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.