"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Its chief predator, on the other hand, is the common house cat.
- An opossum is about the size of a house cat.
- And I haven't got the strength left to fight an angry house cat.
- She grew up in a farm and worked with house cats.
- Many house cats eat food which their owners give them.
- The common opossum is similar in size to a house cat.
- She didn't particularly want to shift into something the size of, say, a house cat.
- That would be if you were still a house cat.
- It was estimated to grow larger then a house cat.
- They were too far apart to belong to a house cat.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.