"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His first call went to the White House military office.
- It sure as hell was final in that particular White House office.
- A White House office was established to push the plan.
- A special White House office is not needed to achieve this reversal in thinking.
- The people of the White House social office had their own ideas about what was appropriate for the formal functions.
- A thousand things needed doing back in his White House second-floor office.
- But the White House front office saw the release as politically toxic, and stood in its way.
- She said all communications with campaign or party officials were routed through the White House political office.
- She did not return a call to her White House office on Wednesday.
- I hope the new White House office will become a two-way listening post between religious communities and the government.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.