"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- White House meetings can often be a useful guide to emerging policy.
- At the White House meeting, participants said, the business interests of another scientist were less well known.
- But some of his assistants did attend the White House meeting.
- Although no final decisions were made at the White House meeting.
- The controversy began the day after the White House meeting.
- But after a White House meeting, officials decided the threat was not yet specific enough.
- The White House meeting would be the first for either man since January.
- He is expected to be offered the job at a White House meeting today.
- This was not a staged photo opportunity as so many White House meetings were.
- Three weeks ago, in a White House meeting we all attended, they were talking about holding hands and working with us.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.