"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It focuses $87 million in new spending on poor children under the age of 6.
- That way, he was forced to focus on the rim and later shooting under the lights seemed easy.
- However, they cannot focus under water, meaning other senses are more important when submerged.
- She nodded, and focused on the plumbing under the sink.
- They focused, under the direction of their teacher, on all the details that would make it perfect.
- "Maurice has the ability to focus under high stress," Smith said.
- He was lying forward, his attention focused on the woman under him.
- As another example, students interested in environmental studies can focus on the science or the public policy aspect under the same roof.
- But the real difference could be seen when the researchers focused on boys under age 8.
- I will focus on just two of the reports under discussion today.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.