"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As the rest of the away team sat down, she made herself focus on the situation.
- He just had to focus on one problem at a time.
- Just don't look at us and focus on the wrong thing.
- The games should not focus on one individual, she said.
- Only then did she look down, to focus on the place where the fire had come from.
- Students were asked what the president should focus on first.
- He could only focus on the present, and the future.
- I would like to focus once more on two particular points.
- Perhaps, however, we should focus on a more social development model?
- You got to focus in on the job at hand.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.