"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then I was brought abruptly back to focus by a story on page 20.
- The couple focused on by the camera may not be in a romantic relationship.
- Parliament has tried to focus attention by the use of the reserve.
- This show will focus on works by the washing machine camera.
- Always there had been the power invested in the Mirror or focused by it.
- But their presence will once again focus world attention on a city beloved by millions and known to generations of Americans.
- The French monarchy continued to focus on the counts by fire until 1726.
- Research has focused on the formation of cultural identity by the children adopted.
- Even the light seemed to concentrate on him, focused by his underlying authority.
- That effort is to focus in part on the use of intelligence by the Bush administration, Congress and others.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.