"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They'll focus more on what their student customers want, including strong support in career development.
- Instead, they focused on other issues, including the reporting of financial data.
- His works focus on relationships between speech and music, often including video elements.
- Everything must be focused at the critical point, including the full resources of the Navy.
- He focused on certain sectors, including several involved in health care, that Americans love to hate.
- The firm focuses its practice on litigation, including state and federal criminal defense.
- Gates has focused his giving in several areas, including education, access to technology and women's organizations that are addressing population issues.
- The shift to these companies, he said, comes as investors focus more on fundamentals, including earnings.
- There are 90 undergraduate programs, in 61 majors, with popular focuses including education, business, new media and exercise science.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.