"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You cannot focus all good things at the same time.
- He tried to focus on the one at the bottom, but it was too big to take in.
- We need to focus on the next team behind us and at this moment in time that's United.
- He had to focus all of his attention now on the scientific problems immediately at hand.
- The nation began to focus on good roads at the start of the 20th century.
- Yet it is not easy to focus on a novel at such a time.
- "The best education is that where it's focused at the state and local government."
- His attention was focused on the wall screen at the end of the room.
- However, public attention focused on them at this time for two reasons.
- The image can then be reflected to focus at a central point.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.