"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "By the time we do focus several months before the election, people are worn out," she says.
- He tried to focus on the face before him.
- Harriet forced herself to focus on the view before her, which was magnificent.
- She focused on the back of the seat before her.
- Their eyes focused on the dancer before them; they heard her song.
- Kelly's mind focused behind closed eyes on the mission before him.
- I ask the Members and all the institutions that we should focus on the debates before us.
- Goodman now focused his attention on the plate before him.
- I tried to focus on the girl before me.
- Instead, she was focusing on the even more primitive computer system before her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.