"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For many minutes he sought to focus his resentment against Gayle on her.
- The organization focused on public mass protests against Mugabe, and grew to 70,000 members in the following years.
- It focuses on human rights, housing, against police abuse and other social justice issues.
- The effort focused operations against the two leaders and the seven senior operational planners.
- As a result, the group focused more on civil disobedience against the Cuban government.
- It made you focus on his lips as he spoke, against your own will.
- The conference also focused on the fight against international terrorism.
- She took a deep breath, focused on the warm, familiar feel of David's hand against the small of her back.
- Following his release from prison he began focusing on community activism, particularly against drug dealing in Kerry.
- We need to focus more on protection against radiation and final storage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.