"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I've learned to focus on my own game and not the things around me."
- Most recent attention to the company, however, has focused around its growth in health care information services.
- The college is focused around a single large structure where many of the classes take place.
- The insurance industry is focused around the eastern side of the City.
- The club has always been dependent upon, and focused around the local community.
- It's a way for people to focus their energy around a specific need.
- The series focuses around 20 kids and their experiences at summer camp.
- Many of the stories focus around the conflicts between these two races.
- The estate manager focused on the real world around him, rather than looking at the sky above.
- As in previous years, most of the activity focused around a central theme.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.