"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But why would she focus them on him, even in sleep?
- Local leaders need to put more efforts and focus in this area.
- "Where we failed was to focus in time on having a police force."
- One cannot focus one's attention in two places at once.
- "We decided it was best to focus our resources in other areas."
- They didn't seem to be focused on anything in particular.
- He has focused our attention on a key issue today and in the future.
- "We've started to focus on it in the last two to five years."
- So why do we not focus on the issue of women today in Afghanistan?
- When he began working for their organization his worked focused on technology in different areas of the business.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.