"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He tried to focus the light into the dark cave.
- You have to focus all your energy into some problem to solve it.
- And he tried to focus his eyes into the jungle.
- For that reason, we must focus on its entry into force.
- Perhaps the Minister has focused too much attention and resources into the project.
- "It's just different, but at the same time, I focus myself into my career here," he said.
- Its magic focuses the light of the sun into a very small, hot center.
- She squinted, and her eyes seemed to focus into the distance.
- In the later years, organizations focused on the implementation of women into public life.
- "After the war too," he added, his eyes focusing somewhere off into the future.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.