"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The investigation decided to focus on cases from 1946 to 1956 only.
- We need to focus development aid to those who can really use it.
- Sam has since focused much attention to the subject until the end of school year 2001.
- These companies focus more on service to the suburbs than into the city.
- If we focus on treatment in addition to prevention, several good things would result.
- His career focuses on social justice and Texas politics from the early 1970s to the present.
- The sure and tight hands in which I was held focused me now to the side.
- The second stage will focus on the arms sales to Iran.
- This article focuses on changes from one day's close to the next.
- Most scientists have a very strong curiosity about the world in general, and then focus on a field of special interest to them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.