"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They focused on over 250 people who are "undeniably world famous".
- She focused her attention on the tapestry over the bar.
- Eve helped him lie down and Mark focused the machine over the break.
- She kept her eyes straight ahead, focusing slightly over his left shoulder, as if he weren't there.
- Instead they focused on regions in France over long stretches of time.
- The company focuses on hotels around the world, with over 180 thousand in its portfolio.
- That is what I want to focus on over the couple of months.
- Just focus on Luna over there and keep your balance.
- "Libya hasn't been a country we focused on a lot over past few years."
- The humanistic approach focuses a great deal on student choice and control over the course of their education.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.